Winning Culture at Capital Finserve Careers
You Have Dreams!
We Have Opportunities!WINNING CULTURE AT CAPITAL FINSERVE
A modern business can no longer survive when run by a few people at the top who do all the thinking and make all the decisions while others are obliged to do only what they are told. Today, organizations need to stimulate individual initiative, self reliant and accountability at all level. Every one must be able to contribute We understand that not every individual is alike. Every individual has different skills, personalities and aspirations. However, there are certain core competencies which we look for when selecting people to be a part of the "CAPITAL FINSERVE".
- Focussed and Result Oriented - Be prepared to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed your goals and take full accountability for delivering results within a complex, ambiguous environment.
- A greater capacity for innovation and creativity
- Self development
- Personal responisibility
|1||Marketing||Sales Officer||MBA||3 Years||Apply|
|2||Accounts||Senior Accountant||M Com||5 Years||Apply|
With career options spanning Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounts, Technical and various other functions, CAPITAL FINSERVE offers a wide range of opportunities for people. We believe in offering the best training and development that will enable people to grow continuously and maximize their potential. Please forward your Resume to, email@example.com
Recruitment ProcessThe steps involved in recruitment follow a well defined path :
- Application shortlist : In this step, we shortlist the CVs received from various sources based on the parameter suitability for the requirement.
- Preliminary Assessment : The short listed candidates go through a preliminary round of interviews. This interview lays more emphasis on functional competencies.
- Final interview : Here the candidates who successfully clear the first round of interview go through another round of interview with one or more of the functional heads.